Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

My first longan farm


My first longan farm


Since 1997 I have brought the land in the Northern part of Thailand in Lamphun province nearly 30 Rai {approximately 12 Acres} the first things,I thought that what else I should select to growing on my first land,to make much money in long term many people has suggestion and give me advised should growing longan is better than another kind of fruit tree ,At that time I was very exciting to have my own land and also it was my first farm too , This land far away from my home where I live about 48 kilometer take time 30 minute by driving a car to get there ,I still remembrance at that time the way to my land not to easy because the road nothing smooth no asphalt throughout the way unfortunately i could not find the photo ugly road how it was,The time is running fast here the picture I will show my first longan farm at this day.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment